To the Moon Nursery Decor Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When it comes time to decorate a nursery, finding DIY home décor ideas that are baby friendly, cute, and budget-friendly can be difficult. The To the Moon and Back Nursery Décor Craft shows you how to combine free printable paper crafts with some leftover yarn to create a framed photo to show your baby how much you truly care. Whether you are making this for your own new bundle of joy or looking for DIY baby shower gifts, this printable wall décor is essential for any nursery. Available in pink and blue, this cute project works for boys or girls. If you want to make a unisex decoration, you can print it out in black and white.
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home