How To Make A Burp Cloth With Baby's Name On It
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Use your Cricut to cut out some cute vinyl letters to spell out baby's name on a burp cloth. Or you can use the same idea and use a no-sew applique technique with Steam a Steam or some other type of fusible interfacing. These burp cloths start out with the old fashioned cloth diapers. Pick out whatever fabric you would like to make a cute coordinating design in the style of the mother-to-be or coordinating with the nursery."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Mache Decorative Fruit Bowl
- Rustic Felted Crochet Bowl With Wooden Handles
- Cute Pyramid Pouch- Free Pattern
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- Half Square Triangles - 4 At A Time Method
- Free Hobbies Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Crochet Candle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home