9 Free Crochet Hat Patterns + 6 New Patterns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Free crochet patterns are a great way to save money on gifts and are easily customized to your own tastes. Since hats are smaller items, they crochet up quickly and make it easy to fix mistakes.
If you are not familiar with crochet in the round, check out our how to article with video tutorials before trying a crochet hat pattern.
Crochet Hat PatternsTable of Contents
These fun and cute crochet hat patterns are great for little boys and girls. Made with soft yarns in beautiful pastel colors, these easy crochet hat patterns make great gifts for new babies, first birthdays, and holidays.
Crochet Hat and Booties Set for Baby: This makes a great gift set for a little boy. You could change the yarn to pink to make one for a little girl, too!
Baby Ruffle Hat: Little girls will love this adorable ruffle crochet hat pattern. Add a little flower on the side for a cute springtime hat.
Baby Toque Hat Crochet Pattern: Keep your little one warm in the winter with this Toque Hat Crochet Pattern. Made with soft colorful yarn, this hat makes a great gift for a first birthday.
NEW! Baby Blue Hat: Great for little boys, this easy crochet hat pattern will keep baby nice and warm anytime of year. Beginners can crochet this hat without any problem.
- NEW! Baby Crochet Monkey Hat: Dress up your little monkey in this adorable crochet hat pattern. Complete with little monkey ears, this sweet hat is great for young kids of all ages.
Kids of all ages will love these fun and colorful hats. Easy crochet stripe patterns and openwork crochet patterns make these crochet hats easy and comfortable to wear. Use different colored yarn to create cool looks that kids are sure to love.
Vintage Rose Free Crochet Hat Pattern: Great for kids of all ages, this beginner crochet hat pattern works up quickly and makes a great spring or summer accessory.
Fun Cap for Kids Crochet Pattern: Boys and girls alike will love this fun striped hat pattern. Have kids pick out their favorite colors to ensure that kids love what you make.
Light Crochet Hat for Kids: This openwork crochet pattern makes this hat comfortable for kids to wear. Great for fall or spring, this striped crochet hat pattern is perfect for young girls or boys.
NEW! Blue and Green Boy Striped Hat: Boys will love this striped crochet hat pattern. This pattern is great for beginners and is a fun and easy way to learn how to crochet with 2 colors of yarn.
- NEW! Ear Flap Hat for Kids: This crochet hat pattern is great for keeping kids' ears warm in the winter. Great for boys and girls alike, this crochet hat pattern is easy to make and customize.
Men and women will love these crochet hat patterns. Great for anytime of year, these simple crochet hats are easy to make and fun to embellish with colorful buttons, flowers, or colorful stripes.
Easy Bucket Hat Crochet Pattern: This Easy Bucket Hat Crochet Pattern is perfect for long walks in the park. Make one in your favorite fall color for an accessory you'll find yourself coming back to again and again.
Crochet Mesh Roll Hat: This easy Crochet Mesh Roll Hat is great for beginning crocheters. Simple crochet hat patterns like this make great gifts for loved ones and friends.
Cool Crochet Cap Pattern: This easy beanie crochet pattern is great practice for crochet beginners. With the right yarn, you do not have to switch balls to create the interesting colors. This crochet hat pattern can help warm your head anytime of the year.
NEW! A Chemo Cap to Crochet: Help a loved one through a tough time with this Chemo Cap to Crochet. You could also make several caps and donate them to a charity or hospital.
- NEW! Beginner Crochet Cap: This beginner crochet cap is great for those who are new to crochet. This cap can be worn by a man or a woman, so it's a great pattern to master and refer back to time and again.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Faux Mistake Rib Easy Crochet Hat
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Grey Slouchie Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Great Gatsby Crochet Cloche Hat Pattern
- Crocheted Hats to Donate
- A Chemo Cap to Crochet
- Grey Garden Crochet Hat
- Baby Santa Hat Crochet Pattern
- 31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies
- Halfway Harvest Crochet Hat
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home