31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and 12 Crochet Toy Patterns
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There's nothing more adorable in the crochet world than items created specifically for babies. With these 31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies, you'll be able to create all kinds of adorable clothes and toys for the little one in your life...and since they're made for babies, many of these patterns can be finished in less than a weekend.
Free crochet patterns can be found in abundance and are incredibly cute, especially free baby crochet patterns. Crochet the day away with these cute free crochet patterns for babies!
Not only are they fun to make, but these free crochet baby patterns are economical too. When times are hard, these crochet patterns are a great way to make clothes for your kids and gifts for baby showers and birthdays. Check out this collection of our favorite cute free crochet patterns. Make something to keep your child cuddly, warm, and happy. Make them a cute crochet outfit that will always remind them of the one who made it for them.
Table of Contents
If you're looking for more free crochet baby patterns, our free Baby Love eBook from Red Heart Yarns is perfect. This free downloadable collection is filled with free baby crochet patterns that everyone will love. These cute handmade designs are sure to become keepsakes for generations to come. Try something new, stretch your skills, and, most importantly, make something amazing with this collection: "Baby Love" eBook from Red Heart Yarns
Crochet Baby Hat Patterns
No matter what time of the season, these fun crochet baby hat patterns are too cute to pass up making.
- Soft Bunny HatThis soft bunny hat is great for Easter! You can't help but smile when looking at your baby wearing this adorable crochet hat!
- Baby Ruffle HatThis cute and ruffly hat is great for a Saturday stroll in the park. Free crochet hat patterns like this one are easy to work up and customize to fit your needs.
- Baby Pumpkin Crochet Beanie PatternYour little pumpkin can be bundled up in this cute beanie, made just for baby!
- Baby Blue HatThis is a great crochet project for beginners. This baby blue hat is great for keeping your baby's head nice and warm all year round.
- Rainbow Hat for BabyThe only thing sweeter than this cute Rainbow Hat is seeing it on your little one! Great for little boys and girls, this cute Rainbow Hat makes a wonderful baby gift.
More Crochet Baby Hat Patterns
- Baby Minion Crochet Hat PatternYour baby will look adorable in this cute yellow cap! We love this!
- Baby Crochet Monkey HatShow off your little monkey by making this cute monkey hat. Complete with monkey ears, this adorable baby hat pattern is great for baby girls and boys!
- Circus Love Crochet Baby Cocoon and HatFree crochet patterns for babies don't get much cuter than this.
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet PatternFree easy crochet patterns like this one are simply delicious.
- Quick and Easy Preemie HatKeep your new tiny treasure warm with one of these hats! You could also make some baby hats out of your scrap yarn and donate them to hospitals. ADORABLE!
- Spins and Ridges Earflap Crochet Baby HatIf you're looking for free crochet patterns for beginners, you're in luck.
- Baby Crochet Pom Pom HatThis is the perfect cap for both boys and girls. It will fit babies up to six months old.
How to Crochet Baby Booties
Crochet hat patterns for babies are popular, but do not forget little toes. Crochet for babies by making DIY booties. Keep those adorable baby toes warm with these cuddly, cute, and easy crochet patterns for baby booties.
- Baby BootiesHow cute are these baby booties? The sweet lace-like top of these booties makes them great for little girls, too! Make a pair in all of your favorite pastel colors!
- Baby Sandal Crochet PatternBring your baby out in style this summer with these stylish sandals.
- Fuzzy Baby Booties Crochet PatternThese soft and fluffy booties for baby are great for keeping little toes warm and safe. Make a matching baby afghan with your extra yarn for a gift that's sure to please!
- Crochet Hat and Booties Set for BabyThis hat and bootie set is great for a baby shower. Moms and babies alike will love the colors!
- Baby Booties and BibThis booties and bib set is a great gift for a baby shower. You can make one like this for a little girl too by using pink yarn instead of blue.
More Crochet Baby Booties Patterns
- Day of the Week Bibs and BootiesCrochet a bib and booties set for each day of the week with Monday-Sunday embroidered on the bibs. This clever and adorable idea for what to crochet makes for a great shower gift.
- Fluffy Crocheted Cotton Candy BootiesLittle girls of all ages will love these fluffy and fun crocheted baby booties. You could even make them for little boys by simply changing the yarn color.
- Crochet Newborn Baby Booties PatternPerfect for a newborn, this free crochet pattern makes a great gift.
- Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby BootiesThese bold colors will make your child the center of attention at any event. You can't miss with these cute booties!
- Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties PatternThis pattern is a fun take on a traditional baby booties crochet pattern.
Free Crochet Patterns for Baby Clothing
These precious free crochet patterns for clothes are a great way to keep your baby's wardrobe stocked.
- Baby Cardigan Crochet PatternGet your baby ready for a brisk walk outside with this cute hooded cardigan. These are so easy to make that you'll find yourself crocheting one in all your favorite colors!
- Striped Baby SweaterThis gender-neutral striped crochet pattern is perfect for spring or summer. So cute!
- Sweet Baby PonchoBabies will love crawling around in their new colorful poncho! This is great for any time of year, and since it's for a baby, it works up really quickly!
- Cute Sailor SuitShip ahoy! This cute sailor outfit is great for your little first mate.
- Crochet Jumper with Granny PocketsWhat little girl doesn't love twirling around in dresses? This cute crochet jumper is perfect for little ladies.
- Lil Darlin Crochet Cardigan PatternThis crochet cardigan pattern is perfect for taking your baby out on the town. The pattern features multiple sizes, too, which means you can make this cardigan for newborn babies and babies that are 24 months old.
- Grace and Charm Crochet Baby DressThis crochet dress pattern is perfect for bringing your baby girl to more formal family events. It features a beautiful style that's great for spring and summer.
More Free Crochet Patterns for Baby Clothing
- Adorable Crocheted Baby DressThis is a great dress for a little girl! You can make it for toddlers as well by just adjusting the size. Girls of all ages are sure to love it!
- Baby Pea Pod SnugglyThe Baby Pea Pod Snuggly is a free baby afghan crochet pattern from Red Heart Yarn that's similar to an adult Snuggie. It's perfect for napping in strollers and car seats!
- Light Pink Victorian JacketYour little girl will look like a little fashionista in this vintage pink sweater. Your mommy friends will be wondering where you bought it! Fan favorite
- Baby Pullover SweaterKeep your little one warm and toasty with this beautiful Baby Pullover Sweater. Great for making in a variety of colors, this cute sweater pattern is an easy and fun way to crochet this weekend.
Free Amigurumi Crochet for Baby
Remember, not all your projects are just about what your babies are wearing. Have some fun with these easy free crochet patterns for baby toys and the always adorable amigurumi.
- Kids of all ages will love this blue bunny! This free crochet pattern is great for Easter, birthdays, and even Christmas!
- Rainbow Teddy BearIntroduce your baby to his or her new best friend with this bold and bright crochet bear. Adorable!
- Cute Bee Crochet PatternThis little bee is just buzzing by to show you what a good cuddle buddy he would be! There's no sting...just softness!
- Pomp Poodle in PinkGive your child a furry friend to cuddle with this cutesy pink poodle.
- Mini Octopus Crochet PatternThis adorable little octopus is perfect for your adorable little person. Reader favorite
- Cute Snuggly CaterpillarsThese cute caterpillars are easy to make in whatever colors you'd like. Babies of all ages will love playing with them!
More Amigurumi Crochet Patterns for Baby
- Buddy the BearThis cuddly little bear just wants to be loved, and he makes the perfect baby gift for all occasions.
- Easy Baby RattlesNeed a last minute baby shower gift? Crochet some cute rattles for baby! Mix and match colors to create rattles that are bright and colorful!
- Baby DuckCrochet a stuffed baby duck for any little girl or boy or to decorate the nursery. This baby duck from Lily Sugar n' Cream can also be filled with catnip as an adorable cat toy.
- Teddy Bear Crochet PatternThis soft and snuggly crocheted teddy bear is perfect for a new little baby. With his happy face and bright pink body, this bear is sure to be loved by little girls of all ages!
- Hello KittyYour baby will love this crochet kitty! Perfect for baby cuddles
- Crochet Owl ToyThis delightful crochet owl pattern would be a hoot for your little one! It's the perfect size for squeezing and hugging.
With our free eBook 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers, you'll have more access to everything from bibs and booties to baby blankets and sweaters. These free crochet patterns for baby make great gifts for new mommies and their littles ones. Fill a child's wardrobe with handmade clothes, accessories, and more. There are even free easy crochet patterns for baby toys, so the nursery will be overflowing with adorable handmade items. Get the collection: 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Faux Mistake Rib Easy Crochet Hat
- 31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and 12 Crochet Toy Patterns
- A Chemo Cap to Crochet
- Grey Slouchie Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Crocheted Hats to Donate
- Cute and Cozy Pixie Hat
- Blue Slouchie Beanie
- Short n Sassy Messy Bun Hat
- Desert Hope Crochet Slouch Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shrink Plastic Animal Keyholders
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket