Seashore Messy Bun Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you love the messy bun hat trend, you have to give this pattern a try! This Seashore Messy Bun Hat features a stunning textured stitch and a lovely blue yarn that is calming and cheery.
From the blogger: "There have been so many messy bun hats taking the world by storm. Meet the Seashore messy bun hat crochet pattern! Here’s a different design of a crocheted messy bun hat. This lovely hat is super fast and really quite easy to work up. Shells may appear to be a difficult stitch, but really, they are so simple! You must give this one a try. You can even decrease 2 more rows and cinch it together to make a beanie! Enjoy this beautiful hat pattern!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeHDC 4” = 13 stitches, 8 rows
Finished SizeStretchy, Fits 20” loosely to 24” snug
Love bun hats? Find more ideas in 14 Knit and Crochet Bun Hat Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home