Laced Striped Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Laced Striped Hat is a lovely crochet hat to wear or to give as a gift. The laced up detail on this hat gives it a unique touch. This craft will show you that adding a few stripes gives it fun pops of color. It's quite a simple crochet pattern to make, too. Make it in just about any size, so you can make one for everyone in the family! Regardless if it's worn by an adult or child, it's a fun hat to wear this winter.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts x 15 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc
Finished SizeToddler (Child, Adult Medium, Adult Large) Fits: 18 (20, 22, 24) Measures (with 1/2″ for lacing): 16.5 (18.25, 20.25, 22)
- Yarn needle
- King Cole Big Value Chunky, Damson 1748:Color A
- King Cole Big Value Chunky, Bayleaf 1745:Color B
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home