Off to Sausalito Crochet Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Off to Sausalito is a striking unisex hat that works wonderfully with Camillos Scarf. Made with Crystal Palace Sausalito yarn and worked in continuous rounds, it features spiraling stripes in a simple single crochet vstitch. The hat is actually rather easy to make, though I listed it as intermediate because it can be tricky to find the ch-1 to work into sometimes, and because of the continuous rounds. However, if you just take your time and go carefully, it becomes easy after a few rounds."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 scv sts x 28 rows = 4? explained in pattern
Finished SizeTeen (Woman, Man); fits 20 (22, 24) inches
Find this pattern featured in 18 Free Crochet Hat Patterns For Men
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Pillow Insert
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Easy Long Cardigan Free Sewing Tutorial
- Quick & Easy Gathering With Dental Floss
- Macramé Hanging Pod
- Shell Stitch Blanket
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home