Darling Double Strapped Crochet Mary Janes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Here's an adorable pair of baby Mary Janes. Changing the hook size can create different sizes, and the yarn makes for a flexible and soft baby shoe."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
- Easy Peasy Baby Booties
- Day of the Week Bibs and Booties
- Basic Baby Booties
- Baby Sandal Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Hat and Booties Set for Baby
- Cozy Toes Crochet Booties
- Baby Booties and Bib
- Baby Ballet Slippers Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Summer Ribbed Tank Top
- Frederika The Faux Braid Blanket
- Stretchy Headband With Knot
- Garbage Man Gnome
- Baby Gnome
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Striped Baby Blanket
- Berry Cabled Dishcloth
- How To Make A Scrunchie
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home