Darling Double Strapped Crochet Mary Janes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Here's an adorable pair of baby Mary Janes. Changing the hook size can create different sizes, and the yarn makes for a flexible and soft baby shoe."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
- Crochet Newborn Baby Booties Pattern
- Day of the Week Bibs and Booties
- Mary Jane Baby Bootie Crochet Pattern
- Darling Double Strapped Crochet Mary Janes
- Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties Pattern
- Crochet Hat and Booties Set for Baby
- Baby Ballet Slippers Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Toes Crochet Booties
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial And Pattern
- Turkey Hat
- Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath
- Baby Witch Costume
- Multilayered 3D Mandala Paper Owl
- Apple Stamping Craft For Kids
- Gingerbread House Coloring Page
- Snuggly Bohemian Scarf
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home