Circus Love Crochet Baby Cocoon and Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"An adorable cocoon and matching hat designed to match the pedestals seen so often in circus acts."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge26 stitches for 16 rounds equals 4"
Finished SizeNewborn to 3 months
- Baby Bee Sweet Delight
- Size G crochet hook
- Stitch marker
- Yarn needle
- Optional fiberfill
The matching hat is on a separate page: http://wp.me/p67Nk8-y1
If you love this pattern, explore more of the darling ideas in 31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home