Lil Darlin Crochet Cardigan Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to crochet baby clothes when you download this adorable cardigan crochet patter for your little on. Available in multiple sizes, babies of all shapes and sizes will look absolutely adorable in the Lil Darlin Crochet Cardigan Pattern.
In the Designer's Words: "If you are looking for an easy and fast cardigan pattern to crochet for babies, here it is. Also, this Crochet Lil Darlin Baby Cardigan available in multiple sizes for (12 months, 18 months and 24 months) old babies. You can see the link to the 6 months of this pattern in the post. Isn’t it would be a great shower gift that can be made spending few hours? If you’re beginner to crochet, this is the easiest pattern with basic shaping that you can try as first time making cardigan. The pattern is categorized under skill level-beginner You can also add long sleeves if you want."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 hdc and 11 rows = 4” with 4mm crochet hook.
Finished Size12 months, 18 months, 24 months
- sport weight yarn (16 WPI) Approx: 360 yards total for larger size
- 4mm crochet hook
- buttons (small size)
Thread and needle / Scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make these super cute slippers and lounge around the house. Grandma's Knitted Slippers also make great gifts for your favorite people.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Knitted Slippersvideocam"
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers
- 10 Free Crochet Baby Sweater Patterns
- Striped Baby Sweater
- Baby Pullover Sweater
- Baby Cardigan
- Adorable Crocheted Baby Dress
- Ruffle-Bottomed Baby Girl Soakers
- Quick to Crochet Baby Boy Soakers
- Scalloped Bubblegum Baby Dress
- Striped Newborn Crochet Sweater Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tide Knot Summer Mesh Sweater
- Cute Cat Coasters
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Easy Diy Face Masks Without Elastic
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home