Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Our reliable and easy to use adhesives are perfect for not only scrapbooking, but also card making, mixed media, home décor and more. We offer strong permanent adhesives for archival use, 3D Foam for dimension, and repositionable adhesive for multiple uses. We cover it all! So much more than scrapbooking!
3L Consumer Products A/S has more than 40 years of experience designing adhesives for the creative industry. The Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® brand was introduced with the focus of providing a full-line of rigorously tested and approved adhesives that are safe for all your crafts. You are our inspiration to provide the most reliable, easy-to-use adhesives to suit any paper crafting need. Our guarantee leaves you free to focus on your craft!
Scrapbook Adhesives Links:
Scrapbook Adhesives Videos:
Scrapbook Adhesives eBooks:
Scrapbook Adhesives Reviews on FaveCrafts.com:
Scrapbook Adhesvies by 3L Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Bright Pink and Black Valentine Shadow Box
- Bunny Easter Egg Carton Craft
- Butterfly Ice DIY Wall Decor
- Cute Storage Plastic Container Craft
- DIY Faux Gold Leaf Succulent Planter
- DIY Flag Planner Embellishments
- DIY Labels to Organize Your Craft Space
- Embroidery Hoop Art Wreath
- Felt Flower Terra Cotta Pot Crafts
- Handmade JOY Holiday Trio Ensemble
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
- How to Photo Transfer with Adhesive Sheets
- Little Flowers DIY Gift Box
- Mosaic Best Wishes Card
- Natural Mason Jar Flower Vase
- Owl Always Love You DIY Valentine Card
- Sparkliest DIY Christmas Tree Ornament
- That Smile Scrapbook Layout Idea
- You’re A Star Shaker Card Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- 10 Winter Coloring Pages for Adults: Printable PDFs
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home