Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Handmade JOY Holiday Trio Ensemble
These Christmas paper crafts for adults will have your home festive!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make coordinating cards, decorations, and small gift packaging with these Christmas paper crafts for adults. Learn how to make gorgeous Christmas cards, paper Christmas decorations to make at home, and little pillow boxes for giving gift cards and other small gifts. With gorgeous coordinating papers and supplies, you could make all three of these projects for a loved one this holiday. Write them a lovely card, enclose their gift in the pillow box, and if perhaps you have a larger gift to give them too, decorate the present with the JOY banner. Put your paper crafting skills to a festive use this holiday season.
Be sure to ENTER TO WIN the scrapbook adhesives prize pack to use while making this project! Leave a comment on this page and you will receive a bonus entry. Don't miss the grand prize giveaway including one of each prize featured in the 12 Days of Christmas!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
- 01250 E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser
- 01253 E-Z Runner® Grand Ultra Strong Refill
- 01224 3D Foam Holiday Embellishment Kit with Foil
- 01225 3D Foam Creative Embellishment Kit with Foil
- 01614 3D Foam Squares White Mix
- 01680 Adhesive Sheets 4 x 6in
- 01625 Creative Photo Corners Gold
- 01301 Dodz Adhesive Dots Medium
- 01643 E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine Dispenser
- Other Supplies:
- Photo Play Paper Co. Mad 4 Plaid Christmas Collection
- Spellbinders S4 -114 Standard Circles LG Etched Dies
- Spellbinders S4 -116 Standard Circles SM Etched Dies
- Spellbinders S6 -025 6 x 6” Matting Basics A Etched Dies
- Spellbinders S6-026 6 x 6” Matting Basics B Etched Dies
- Spellbinders S4-572 Wreath Etched Dies
- Spellbinders SR-011Type-Oh! Contour™ Steel Rule Die
- Spellbinders Sr-013 Three’s a Crowd Contour™ Steel Rule Die
- Spellbinders SDS-006 Totally You Stamp and Die Set
- Spellbinders S5-079 Persian Motifs Etched Dies
- Lawn Fawn Joy to the Woods Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Pillow Box Die
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Stamp Placement Tool
- IMAGINE/Tsukineko VersaMark & Stazon Jet Black Inks
- Gold Embossing Powder, Fine Red Glitter
- White Vellum Paper, White and Kraft Cardstock
- 5/8” Red Ribbon, Clear Acetate, Small Star Sequins, Twine Hole Punch, Wax Paper, Heat Tool, Scoring Tool
JOY Holiday Shaker Banner
Die cut 3 of 3 ⅛ x 4 ¼in banners with kraft cardstock and cut 3 of 2 ⅞ x 4in banners with patterned papers.
Die cut 2 of 1 ⅜ x 2 ⅝in rectangles with kraft cardstock.
Die cut 1 of 2 ¾in clear acetate circle.
Adhere small banner die cut on top of the large banner die cut with E-Z Runner® Grand with Ultra Strong Refill to make 3 layered banners.
Die cut letters J, Y and small wreath from 3D Foam Creative Sheets.
Remove the top liner of the letter die cuts, pour red glitter over the exposed adhesive, gently burnish, and tap off excess.
Remove bottom liners and adhere centered on rectangles. Allow for Creative Photo Corners Gold on corners of rectangles.
Place 3D Foam Ornament Shapes, with top liner intact, on J’s banner, using embellished J rectangle as a guide to determine placement. Remove top liner, apply green foil as directed earlier.
Add Creative Photo Corners Gold to rectangle’s corners. Add three 3D Foam Square White Regular on center back of rectangle. For the corners not supported by an ornament shape, place a 3D Foam Square White Small for support. Remove all 3D Foam Square liners and center the rectangle on banner. Repeat for Y but use 3D Foam Snowflake shapes with red foil.
Remove the liner strip of Adhesive Sheet, place patterned paper over exposed adhesive, remove the rest of the liner, adhere to patterned paper. Trim excess paper. Die-cut the small wreath.
Remove bottom liner of the 3D Foam Creative Sheets wreath die cut and center on the banner. Add a pinch of sequins inside the wreath. Remove top liner and cover wreath center with acetate circle die cut.
Remove bottom liner of Adhesive Sheet wreath die cut. Match up the shape with the bottom wreath to appear as one.
Center a 3D Foam Star in center, apply red foil.
Punch holes at top corners of banners, thread with 1yd twine to display.
JOY Easel Card
Fold 5 ½ x 11in kraft cardstock in half to make a square card.
Fold the card front at 2 ¾in to create the easel base.
Cut a 5 ½ x 5 ½in card panel from kraft cardstock.
Cut a 5 ⅛ square panel from red patterned paper, and a 4 ⅞ square panel from green patterned paper.
Nest circle dies and die-cut a 2⅞in white ring to
use as a guide for the wreath. Set aside.
Layer the green square over the red square with E-Z Runner® Grand with Ultra Strong Refill.
Stamp sentiment with watermark ink at lower center of the green square. Heat emboss with gold embossing powder.
Use scissors to trim the black tabs from Gold Creative Photo Corners.
Place ring onto waxed paper. Tuck trimmed Gold Creative Photo Corners into each other to create a chain. Work around the ring to create the wreath.
Use Dodz Adhesive Dots Medium to secure the finished wreath onto the card panel.
Apply E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine to one side of vellum wreath die cut. Adhere on top of the photo corner wreath.
Add 3D Foam Holiday Holly Leaf and Berry Shapes on the wreath. Embellish holly with green foil and berries with red foil.
Add Gold Creative Photo Corners on 4 corners of layered square. Adhere this centered to kraft square using E-Z Runner® Grand with Ultra Strong Refill.
Add the finished card panel to the lower part of easel base using with E-Z Runner® Grand with Ultra Strong Refill.
Stamp sentiment on the lower card base. Above the sentiment add 3D Foam Holiday holly leaf and berry shapes support. Embellish holly with green foil and berries with red foil.
JOY Pillow Box
Die cut 1 pillow box with patterned paper.
Die cut 1 doily and 1 ribbon slide with vellum paper.
Stamp sentiment in black permanent ink on ribbon slide die cut.
Apply E-Z Runner® Grand with Ultra Strong Refill to pillow box tab. Adhere the ends together to create a box.
Adhere vellum doily die cut to the box with E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine.
Carefully thread 18in length of ⅝in wide red ribbon through ribbon slide die cut and apply a strip of E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine on the back of ribbon slide die cut. Note: apply above and below the ribbon so it can move.
Adhere ribbon slide on top of vellum doily. Tie ribbon in a bow at side of slide.
Add a small 3D Foam Star as accent on the ribbon slide, embellish with red foil as directed earlier.
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of December 26th, 2017.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until December 24th, 2017 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
How early do you send out your holiday cards?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Christmas Door DIY Greeting Card
- Recycled Christmas Cards with Crochet
- Homemade Poinsettia Christmas Card
- Recycled Christmas Cards
- Beaded Reindeer Card
- Old World Santa Card
- Copic Penguins Christmas Card
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Pretty Poinsettia DIY Christmas Card
- Window Christmas Card
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Make Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- Milk Carton Craft - Diy Toy Ambulance
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- Fall Placemat & Coaster Set
- Marly Bird
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Stephanie Paxman
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home