We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hello! I'm a mother, wife, artist, and born with an insatiable need to create beautiful things. Hence my blog name. I couldn't decide which facet of my creative endeavors to highlight, so why compromise? I just included them all: painting, monotypes, baking/cake decorating, sewing, scrapbooking, landscape/interior design, and (hopefully soon) textile design.
I graduated with a BFA in printmaking from BYU, and am very happy to be getting back into the artistic mode again after taking a 5-year break.
My blog is a journal of the things I love to create...plus an inevitable photo here and there of my 3 darling kiddos, of course!
I love working with my hands and making things, but I also love music, I love to read and play sports - especially basketball. when I was a kid I would read as often and as much as I could, even reading a book while standing in the lunch line. I don't have much time (correction: I don't make much time) to read at this point in my life, but I still like to sneak in a good book once in awhile. As for basketball...um, let's just say I was a lot better at it in high school. I'm totally out of practice!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Christmas Ornament Spheres Tutorial
- Cute as a Button Tree Pillow
- Decorative Ruffles n' Bows Pillow
- Decorative Wooden Ornament
- Giant Bow Halloween Wreath
- Girly Paper Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Ornaments
- Halloween Ribbon Table Runner
- Pretty in Pink Namecard
- Scraptastic Fabric Pillow
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oasis Gloves
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home