We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Heidi Gustad is a knitting, crochet and crafts designer who grew up in North Dakota. She first learned to knit at age 8 from a grandmother who saw in her a need for something to keep her busy. She's now a full time designer and Chicagoan, known for bright designs and video tutorials. Her patterns are a great way keep your hands occupied creating something beautiful. Learn more about Heidi and her designs by following her blog or searching your favorite social network for handsoccupied.
Videos on FaveCrafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home