We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Meet Susan K.Weckesser, the founder and owner of Susiebee Studios Inc. Susan has been teaching, selling crafts and painting for twenty-six years. She also is a freelance writer/designer, editor, photographer and poet. Her work has been published with the magazines Canadian Scrapbooker, Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbook News & Review, & Canadian Living. Her designs have also appeared in the Sketches 2 Scrapbook application. Susan’s freelance writing has also appeared in several Northern Alberta newspapers throughout the years, before which she wrote and illustrated children’s literature and her poetry has appeared in several anthologies.
After adoring her second teenage job at working at Lewis Craft, Susan Weckesser fell in love with every craft that she came across. At the age of sixteen, she found herself learning how to tole paint, knit, paper tole and many other numerous crafts and then making projects and teaching classes in the stores to patrons of all ages. She had always loved crafts but now she loved them. When she became a young mom she decided to make her love of crafting, painting, and by then scrapbooking into a business, everything from crafts shows to online editing for online e-zines. Now, Susan Weckesser is combining her love of painting and her love of scrapbooking and she is releasing with her company, Susiebee Studios Inc., her first scrapbooking paper line – Live in Color.
The ‘Live in Paper’ line is a combination of water color painting, ink drawing, a little computer tweaking(because I had too), and a lot of my love of nature and color! I created it because my dad always told me how important nature was and how I should always LIVE MY DREAMS!!! I created the paper line because I wanted to share my love of art and nature with everyone. I wanted to let everyone know how healing it is to create. Everyone can create! That is what my papers are about ….creating layer upon layer and enjoying the simple things.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets
- Padded Denim Hearts for Decoration or Keyring
- Faux Topiary Heart Place Card Holders