We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Heather Valentine is the creative mind behind The Sewing Loft. She is a wife, mother, 4th generation seamstress and a former apparel designer. Her mission is to inspire others to think outside of the box with projects that keep the 3 R's in mind: Reduce, Reclaim, And Recraft. She loves sharing her skills with others and believes that mixing fresh ideas with something old is the perfect recipe to create new fun!
Heather is a graduate of FIT with a degree in design and patternmaking. Her apparel career includes working for some of the top designers in the apparel industry. This real world experience has exposed her to many areas of the industry and impressed the importance of a quality hand-made product.
Heather is excited to see her business growing and opportunities rising, including her most recent accomplishment, becoming a contributing editor to Green Child Magazine.
The Sewing Loft Website
The Sewing Loft Blog
The Sewing Loft Facebook
The Sewing Loft Twitter
The Sewing Loft Google+
The Sewing Loft Pinterest
The Sewing Loft's ETSY
Green Child Magazine Website
Heather's Free Craft Projects on FaveCrafts:
Home Decor Crafts
- Folk Art America Pillow
- How to Make a Pillow Form
- Pretty Peacock Pillow
- Plushie Bird Magnets
- Scrap Fabric Lamp Makeover
Summer & Spring Crafts
- Scrap Fabric Birds
- How to Sew a Lavender Sachet
- Sewn Felt Strawberries
- How to Make Felt Strawberries
- Always in Bloom Fabric Flowers
- Simple Button Tree Art
- Easter Bunny Finger Puppets
- Lovable Monster Doll
More Craft Tutorials from Heather!
- Personalized Fabric Bookmarks
- Felt Covered Wire Hangers
- Candy Filled Love Letters
- Felt Floral Clothes Hangers
- Simple Fabric Postcard
- Scented Spa Day Pins
Heather's Video Tutorials
- How to Sew a Mini Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
- Whimsical Lamp Makeover
- How to Make a Button Tree in Embroidery Hoop
- How to Make an Animal Love Stuffed Doll
- How to Make an Easy Stitched Belt
- How to Make a Fabric Embellished Postcard
- How to Make an Eco Paper Garland From Children's Books
- How to Make Candy Filled Love Letters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Avery Beanie
- Mosaic Triangles Pillow
- Long Arm Oven Mitts Free Sewing Pattern
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Invisible Joining In Crochet
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Baby Doll Romper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home