We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cynthia Gagen has been crafting for as long as she can remember, learning her beginning skills by crafting alongside her mother. She has designed and taught the art curriculum in elementary schools and summer camps as well as teaching arts and crafts to children and adults in Scout groups, church groups, home classes, and in retail settings. Her crafting interests are varied and eclectic, ranging from mixed media, silk ribbon embroidery, and paper quilling to scrapbooking, rubber stamping, and much more.
Cynthia has been one of the party girl hosts on the Cool2Craft Pajama Party Live and can be seen making guest appearances doing craft demo’s on Cool2Craft, Craft-tastic Live, and the C & T Digital Lounge. She has her own webtv channel called Creative EdVentures where the focus is on creativity and learning through such topics as cooking, home décor, gardening, spirituality, crafting, and more. Online shows at Creative EdVentures include In the Season featuring seasonal creative projects; In the Zone, a craft party filled with creative chat, crafting demo’s, and craft project Show and Tell; and In the Budget with a focus on budget friendly projects.
Cynthia enjoys finding ways to craft on a budget, often utilizing found items and supplies from around the house or from out of the recycling bin. Because of this, Maria Nerius recently dubbed her Cyn the Everyday Crafter, a name so suited to her that she has adopted it for her Facebook fan page.
Cynthia is a member of the C & T Publishing Creative Troupe as well as being one of their Surface Design Ambassadors. She is a busy writer maintaining several blogs on a variety of topics including her love of cooking, her artwork, creative fictional writing, and her own unique view of the world. She is currently working on several e-books, the first of which will be on Paper Crafts. Her background and love of being a teacher means that she provides detailed and easy to follow tutorials for her craft projects on her art blog on a regular basis.
Cynthia lives in Ontario, Canada with her daughter (when she’s home from university), their big lap dog of a German Shepherd and three cats but her heart belongs in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas where she attended university. Family, fun, creativity, and laughter are high priorities in Cynthia’s life and what she has built her world around.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Macrame Bunny Ears Teething Ring
- Free Patriotic Floral Printable To Color
- Salt Painting Cross Craft
- Crochet Sea Star Floral Appliques
- How to Make a St. Brigid's Cross
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Love Everyone Always Embroidery Pattern
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home