Bleached Tie Dye Fringed T-Shirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are plenty of ways to give old items a tie dye look without using traditional dye. With this Bleached Tie Dye Fringed T-Shirt tutorial, you can create something fresh and exciting to add to your year-round wardrobe. What makes this technique the tops is that you likely have everything you need right in your home. Recycle an old t-shirt using bleach and a pair of scissors. Perfect for rainy days in and always in style, too. Your teenagers will love this project as well!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Age GroupPre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- How to Tie Dye Instructions: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Tie Dye Polyester
- How to Tie Dye a Shirt with Food Coloring
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- Salt Resist Tie Dye Technique
- How to Wash Tie Dye Shirts and Projects
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- How to Remove Tie Dye from Skin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- Monkey Colouring Pages
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Free Printable Paper Doll PDF
- Simple Sew Pocket Pillow
- Knit Linen Stitch Blanket
- How To Make Elastic Hair Ties (no Sew)
- Dc Comics Mother's Day Cards
- Richmond Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home