Music and Flowers Flower Box
Plastic canvas patterns are great when they come in pairs! Create this cute Music and Flowers Flower Box for a friend. When you're done, start making the matching tissue box cover to give them for the next holiday!
Size: 3 ½” w x 4 ½” h x 3 ½” d
- l skein each Jockey Red and White and Black Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 1 DMC #415 grey thread
- 1 sheet of 10 ½” x 13 ½ “ 7-mesh plastic canvas
- 1 sheet of white thick paper (cardboard thickness) to make an inner box
- Assorted Silk Flowers
- 1 Small Red Rose with Stem and Leaves
- Tapestry Needle
- Cut 4 sides 23 x 29 holes.
- Cut 1 bottom 23 x 23 holes.
- Stitch sides as shown on graph.
- Fill in unshaded areas with white continental.
- Back stitch lines with DMC thread over white.
- Attach rose with green thread to one side.
- Whipstitch sides together with black.
- Whipstitch bottom to sides with black.
- Overcast top edge with black.
- Cut out box from thick white paper to fit into the plastic canvas box to hold the flowers.
- Fill box with assorted silk flowers.
Find the needed materials at CutRateCrafts.com! You can choose from a variety of your favorite brands and products. Plus, they offer all materials at an awesome discounted price. For this project, we recommend these discounted items: Jockey Red yarn from Red Heart, plastic canvas, and tapestry needles.
Read NextBunny Plastic Canvas Coasters