Christmas Tissue Box
Want to learn how to make homemade holiday gifts this holiday season? This cute Christmas Tissue Box from Roseanna Beck will spruce up any old Kleenex box lying around in your home. Give this cute Christmas tissue box holder to anyone on your list! It makes a great holiday housewarming gift too!
Find this craft and more Plastic Canvas projects at "16 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas."
- 1 skein each White, Jockey Red and Paddy Green Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 3 sheets 10 ½” x 13 ½” 7-mesh plastic canvas
- Tapestry Needle
- Tissue Box
- Graph 1
- Graph 2
- Graph 3
SIZE: 9 ¾” w x 3 ¼” h x 5”
(fits a 9 ¼” w x 3” h x 4 ½ ” tissue box)
- Cut two 21 x 32 holes for sides.
- Cut two 21 x 64 holes for front and back.
- Cut one 32 x 64 holes for top.
- Sew as shown on graphs.
- Fill in unshaded areas with white yarn.
- Overcast tissue opening with white yarn.
- Whipstitch sides together with green yarn.
- Whipstitch top to sides with green yarn.
- Edge bottom with green yarn.
- Make 2 small double strand red bows and attach to top.
Read NextBunny Plastic Canvas Coasters
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use