Daisy Tissue Box Cover
This free plastic canvas pattern will look great in your home. Add a cute touch to any old tissue box by adorning it with a Daisy Tissue Box Cover.
Size: Fits a 4 3/8” w x 5 1/4” h x 4 3/8” boutique tissue box
- 1 skein each Petal Pink and White Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- Small amounts each of 4-ply yarn in green and 4 different colors for flower motifs
- 1 ½ sheets of 10 ½” x 13 ½” 7 - mesh plastic canvas
- Boutique Tissue Box
- Tapestry Needle
- Cut 4 sides 31 x 37 holes.
- Cut 1 top 31 x 31 holes.
- Stitch sides and top as instructed on graphs.
- Work unshaded areas with white continental stitches.
- In center of each side work flower motif and stems over white continental stitches.
- Overcast tissue opening with white.
- With pink make french knots in each corner of top as shown on graph.
- Whipstitch sides together with white.
- Whipstitch top to sides with white.
- Overcast bottom with white.
- On each side attach a bow matching the lazy daisy flower at top joining.
Find this craft and more plastic canvas projects in 25 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas.
Read Next29 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas