Hearts Plastic Canvas Tissue Box
Make this adorable Hearts Plastic Canvas Tissue Box for your sweetie. Together with the matching flower box, you'll have a great gift for Valentine's day or just for fun.
Find this craft and more Plastic Canvas projects at "16 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas."
Size: Fits a 4 3/8” w x 5 1/4” h x 4 3/8” boutique tissue box
- l skein each Petal Pink, Jockey Red and White Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 10 yds. 7-mesh gold metallic needlepoint yarn
- 1 ½ sheets of 10 ½” x 13 ½ “ 7-mesh plastic canvas
- Tapestry Needle
- 2 red small crystal hearts
- 2 pink small crystal hearts
- Boutique Tissue Box
- Cut 4 sides 31 x 37 holes.
- Cut 1 top 31 x 31 holes.
- Stitch sides and top as shown on graphs.
- Fill in unshaded areas with white continental.
- Outline around pink with gold metallic yarn on sides and top.
- Overcast tissue opening with white.
- Glue the 4 hearts on top as shown on picture.
- Stitch “Love” on each side with gold metallic yarn.
- Whipstitch sides together with red.
- Whipstitch top to sides with red.
- Overcast bottom edge with red.
- Sew on red and pink bows using gold metallic yarn at top joining.
To make this free craft pattern, we recommend the following materials. You can find them at a discount at CutRateCrafts.com!
Read Next29 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas