Arrowhead Lace Knit Throw
This lightweight Arrowhead Lace Knit Throw from Red Heart Yarn is elegant and easy to make. Worked in a single color, this easy knit afghan is a great four-row pattern to develop your knit lace skills and you'll love having it draped over a chair or gracing your bed. This is a simple afghan to make and a fun one for beginners and advanced knitters alike. Make one in your favorite color to help add color and style to any room in your home.
For more beautiful afghans and throws, check out the We've Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws eBook from Red Heart Yarn.
- 6 balls Red Heart® “Eco-Ways™” yarn in Aquarium
- 6mm [US 10] – 29” circular knitting needle
- Yarn needle
Gauge: 14 sts = 4”; 21 rows = 4” in pattern. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needle to obtain the gauge.
Throw measures 43” x 45”.
- Cast on 151 sts. Knit 2 rows.
- Row 1 (Right Side): K1, * [yo, slip 1, K1, psso] twice, K1, [K2tog, yo] twice, K1; repeat from * across.
- Row 2: Purl.
- Row 3: K2, * yo, slip 1, K1, psso, yo, slip 1, K2tog, psso, yo, K2tog, yo **, K3; repeat from * to last 2 sts, end at **; K2.
- Row 4: Purl.
- Repeat Rows 1-4 for pattern until 44½” from beginning, end by working Row 3. Knit 2 rows. Bind off knitwise.
- Weave in ends.