Oversized Mod Podge Monogram
Visit Kara at Petals to Picots.
Mark your territory with an Oversized Mod Podge Monogram. If you're looking for home decor crafts to make and want to instantly brighten up your space, consider this quick and easy project. Use a variety of bright papers for a unique look. With a combination of matte and glossy Mod Podge finishes, you can create a one-of-a-kind look. This is a great gift idea and will look great in a baby's nursery.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
- Letter wall hanging
- Podgeable papers
- Modge Podge Matte
- Modge Podge Glossy
- Foam Brush
- Choose Podgeable paper pattern you would like to use to decorate your piece. I picked a few designs and cut them into thick strips to choose an overlay type look.
- Working in sections, use a foam brush to apply Mod Podge Matte to your piece and start placing your paper. Smooth paper. Continue until the whole surface is covered.
- After the piece has dried, apply a thin coat of Mod Podge Matte over the entire piece to seal it. Repeat if desired.
- For a glossy look, apply a thin coat of Mod Podge Glossy over your dried piece.
- Trim any paper edges with a sharp razor blade.