Holly Jolly Christmas Card
Use chipboard holiday stickers to create a dimensional Christmas card with this project from Maria Nerius. You will love the color and texture of this Christmas card.
- Paper Accents Linen card blank mauve 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
- 3 1/3” x 1 1/4” Forest green cardstock
- 2 Small green brads
- K&Company chipboard holiday stickers*
- Paper glue
- Fiskars paper trimmer
*Or embellishments of your choice
- Adhere green cardstock just above the center of the card front centering it.
- The Be Jolly chipboard embellishment already had a hole punched to each side, insert brads and adhere to center of green cardstock.
- Apply other chipboard embellishments to card front as shown in photo.
- You can easily adapt this design to your own choice of embellishments. Just note that “word” element is just above center in placement. Then add other embellishments to bottom right corner, top right corner, and balance with two small elements to the left bottom of your word element. Have fun!