Noel Holly Card
Make all your Christmas cards this year. Send all your friends and family noel holly cards. Using cardstock and acrylics you can make these cards in four easy steps. Make many of them for everyone.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Americana Acrylics
- DA133 - Hauser Dark Green
- DA265 - Tuscan Red
- 3/8" round foam pouncer brush
- Liner brush
- Foam plate
- Craft knife
- Patterned notecard, Hobby Lobby #494187
- Print off or trace pattern onto cardstock paper; cut out leaf shapes with craft knife.
- Holding edges of stencil when stamping, dip pouncer into Hauser Dark Green and pounce over leaf patterns; carefully lift off stencil and let paint dry.
- Refer to photo for placement and use end of brush handle dipped in Tuscan Red paint to paint large dots for berries, moving handle in circular motion.
- Use liner brush and Hauser Dark Green to paint letters, referring to pattern for placement and size; let dry.
Read NextCross Framed Embossing Card
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.