Deck the Halls Card
Make your own Christmas cards with this simple tutorial from Jona Panesa. The Deck the Halls Card is festive and fun to make, perfect for giving to friends and family this Christmas.
- Kraft cardstock
- Best Creation Falala GP 424, GP 419
- Best Creation chipboard
- Cut 6.5" x 12 karft cardstock. Fold to make a card.
- Cut Best Creation Falala GP 419 (pink) 13 cm x 14.4 cm. Set aside.
- Fussy cut christmas tree from GP 424.
- Tie a ribbon in the pink patterned paper.
- Adhere the christmas tree and chipboard.
- Adhere the set to the folded kraft cardstock.
Read NextChristmas Door DIY Greeting Card