Wine Bottle DIY Christmas Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wine bottle crafts are a stunning way to decorate your home during the holidays. We love wine at these sort of occasions, so why not glitz up the bottles and let them take center stage? This charming piece of DIY Christmas décor is created from recycled wine bottles and a few more materials. Add the Wine Bottle DIY Christmas Décor to your mantle, Christmas dinner tablescape, entryway, or any other spot in your space that needs a hint of holiday glam.
In the Designer's Words: "Recycle your empty wine bottles into holiday decor or gifts you can give."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Other
- Empty bottles
- Pipe cleaners
- Holiday picks
- Foam balls
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations free eBook
- You’re A Star Shaker Card Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home