We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Your garden is about to bloom with this Recycled Bottle Cap Flower Garden Stake. Bottle cap crafts are the best way save discards from the recycling bin. Make one flower for your garden and give another to a friend who happens to have a green thumb. Whether you love the look of bottle cap art or simply want to make something that looks completely unique, this is the perfect craft to try. You'll love the end result and will feel extra proud of yourself for helping the planet.
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Darling Clay Pot Turtles
Rope and Can Bird Feeder
Homemade Bug Repellent
Charming Recycled Songbird Tin Can Wind Chime
Junk Store Birdhouse
How to Make a Fairy Garden
Colorful Upcycled Planters to Brighten Your Garden
Decorative Seed Starter Gifts with Laminated Plant Markers
Fairy Garden Terrarium in a Mason Jar
Plastic Spoon Garden Markers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home