The Walking Dead Dog Bed
When you decorate for Halloween this year, don't leave out your furry friend. Learn how to make a dog bed into a spooky coffin like this Walking Dead Dog Bed. Your home will be the talk of the party when your guests see Fido's new sleeping arrangements. Don't worry - this DIY dog bed is much easier to make than it looks. No sewing is involved with this comfy, creepy bed. Just don't be surprised when you hear your dog getting up in the middle of the night to howl at the full moon.
- 4 pieces of cardboard 3-5" high
- Mod Podge
- Black fabric or paper
- Pillow or towels
- Red fabric, sweatshirt, or anything soft
- Shape and bend cardboard strips into a coffin-like shape and tape in place as you go.
- Tape over top of cardboard edges to give it a smooth look
- Spread Mod Podge evenly around the outside of coffin (one side at a time).
- Cover with black fabric or paper of your choice!
- Decorate the coffin.
- Use a pillow or towels for inside of coffin and then cover with red fabric/sweatshirt/anything soft!
- Tuck the sides of the red fabric in.
Read NextDollar Store Floral Wire Pumpkins
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jan 29, 2016
As far as doggie Halloween costumes go, this one is the best I've seen. No stress for the pup, and it's still themed and adorable. This will go over much better than last year's Nessie costume that we tried...
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use