Victorian Lace Candles
Dramatic candle lighting is sometimes the only thing you need to create an elegant atmosphere. These Victorian Lace Candles are beautiful candle decorating ideas that create such an atmosphere. Great for parties, these candles fit nicely with Halloween or Victorian themes. They also look great in rooms filled with antique furniture. This candle decorating craft is extremely easy, and before you know it, you'll have a few lacy, classy candles to enjoy.
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Beetle Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Foam Pouncers Set - 6pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Glass Silkscreen - Antique Lace
- Three flameless led real wax candles
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
- Water basin
- Carefully tape adhesive lace silkscreen around candle. Apply Beetle Black with lightly loaded pouncer through screen. Carefully remove screen.
- Repeat process for remaining candles. Apply border design twice on candle with split design. Allow first border to dry before apply second border.
Read NextCute DIY Teacup Candle