DIY Beach Umbrella Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you love the beach, but you can’t tollerate too much sun for very long? Sew up a beach umbrella carry bag with a comfy shoulder strap, and you'll be able to bring your umbrella with you for some cool shade! Measure around your umbrella and cut the fabric accordingly to make a custom-fit bag. The strap gets sewn on securely so that it won’t be under stress. Sew the side up and box the corners. Then all you have to do is pop your umbrella inside and get your bathing suit and sunblock ready!"
This is a really easy tutorial that is super useful in the summer. A lot of my readers have made these and have been very happy with them!
Thanks for looking! :) Lisa
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Heavy weight fabric - two pieces about 125 x40 cm and 12x70 cm.
- Usual sewing supplies
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home