DIY Beach Umbrella Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you love the beach, but you can’t tollerate too much sun for very long? Sew up a beach umbrella carry bag with a comfy shoulder strap, and you'll be able to bring your umbrella with you for some cool shade! Measure around your umbrella and cut the fabric accordingly to make a custom-fit bag. The strap gets sewn on securely so that it won’t be under stress. Sew the side up and box the corners. Then all you have to do is pop your umbrella inside and get your bathing suit and sunblock ready!"
NotesThis is a really easy tutorial that is super useful in the summer. A lot of my readers have made these and have been very happy with them!
Thanks for looking! :) Lisa
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Heavy weight fabric - two pieces about 125 x40 cm and 12x70 cm.
- Usual sewing supplies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Build A Snowman Printable
- Framed Dried Flowers
- Conversation Heart Valentine Garland Decor
- Valentine's Card Collector Box
- Bohemian Charger Plate
- Turn a Baby Romper Into Tick Tock Croc Costume
- No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
- Glistening Snowflake Made From Recycled Cd
- Tiny Hen Easter Bauble
- Diy Christmas Face Mask
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home