17 Wearable St. Patrick's Day Crafts + Green Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Everyone has the luck of the Irish on St. Patrick's Day, so be sure to make a craft that will bring you luck. These festive wearable St. Patrick's Day crafts and green decor can be worn and displayed way after way after March ends. Channel your favorite holiday and get creative with these St. Patrick's Day crafts and tutorials. You'll find everything from clover jewelry to out-of-the-box hats. These fun projects also serve as a great excuse to celebrate the holiday and learn more about its meaning. You can also gather up the kids and turn this holiday into a chance to bond with the family. No matter what, you'll appreciate the sea of green.
Start working on these fun and interesting Saint Patrick's Day crafts today - whether it's December, July or March, you'll love adding some luck to your life. If you don't want to include bright green in your crafts, consider incorporating clovers or other recognizable symbols.
Are you feeling lucky? Download a copy of Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Crafts and Recipes and you'll learn how to make a ton of great projects for almost no money at all. You'll have so much fun working on these St. Patrick's Day projects, you'll want to celebrate the holiday more than once a year.
Make wearable St. Patrick's Day crafts that will show off your festive side this March. Because on St. Patrick's Day, you don't have to be Irish to wear green. Irishmen and non-Irishmen alike wear festive green, shamrock-adorned clothing and accessories. For a more low-key approach, make St. Patrick's Day crafts that are celtic-inspired to celebrate the Irish holiday.
- Pendant Necklace Jewelry Set - You might not think that St. Patrick's Day crafts make great gifts, but this one really breaks the mold. This pretty jewelry craft will wow everyone.
- Beaded Shamrock Necklace - Everyone needs a little extra luck, so be sure to give someone a lucky necklace. This fun project will keep you busy for hours.
- Kiss Me I'm Irish Button - Show off your pride, whether you're really Irish or just a wannabe. You're sure to make new friends when you wear this button.
- Lucky Clover St. Patrick Shoes - Turn a pair of plain white kids into a St. Patrick's Day delight. Wear these shoes on the holiday itself and then rock them all spring long. The fun colors and spring look will make everyone smile.
- Cool Celtic Charm - St. Patrick's Day crafts get a bad rap. This project is understanded, elegant and full of personality.
- Celtic Cable Cardigan with Hood - This unexpected design is seriously gorgeous. If you love to make St. Patrick's Day crafts but also want to make your projects last well beyond the holiday, this is the project for you.
- Lucky Irish Clay Pendant - Give someone the best gift of all this holiday - a little luck of the Irish. They'll love wearing this homemade design and won't believe it's actually homemade.
- St. Patrick's Day Irish Princess T-Shirt- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in style with this easy t-shirt project perfect for any Irish princess. Get together with a group of friends to paint these festive shirts. Crown and clover stencils make these wearable St. Patrick's Day crafts a snap.
- Four Leaf Clover Charm- Starting with four green heart beads, it's easy to create a lucky four leaf clover pendant perfect for St. Patrick's Day. Step-by-step photos help you with the process if you are new to beading. Make two for a set of earrings or turn one into a bracelet charm.
- Lucky Clover Pendant Necklace- Swirls of green in friendly plastic make a lovely pendant in the shape of an irish shamrock symbol. Create this clover necklace perfect for St. Patrick's Day with a heart shape cutter and use for other easy jewelry ideas.
Not only are St. Patrick's Day crafts appropriate for the festivities surrounding March 17th, but St. Patrick's day crafts and decor are also a reminder that spring is on the way. The middle of March is often a time when we're all a little anxious for spring to arrive. The color green symbolizes life and growth, like the green grass and trees that come to life after the dead of winter. Decorate your home with green for St. Patrick's Day, and ring in the spring season.
- St. Patrick's Day Wreath - Decorate your door with St. Patrick's Day craft projects. This is a great way to celebrate the season and welcome guests to your home.
- Green Celtic Cross - Turn a fun holiday into a traditional celebration with these elegant design. Not all projects have to be loud and outlandish. In fact, St. Patrick's Day crafts can look like they came straight from Ireland.
- Cheer Frame - Give your desk or mantel a makeover with this cute and cheery project. St. Patrick's Day crafts aren't usually given as gifts, but now is the time to spread the love and show others how much you car.
- Leprachaun Hat Decoration - If you think leprachauns don't exist, you haven't seen this project. This hat can be worn on your head or used as a candy bowl.
- Guest Towel for St. Patrick's Day- This embroidered towel is a great St. Patrick's Day project. Guests will love the shamrock pattern and unique ruffled border. Hang it in your guest bath throughout March or keep it up year round.
- Felt Shamrock Garland- Cut up some felt and make a lovely Shamrock Garland for this St. Patrick's Day. Using the colors of the Irish flag, this shamrock flag will put you in a lucky mood. St. Patrick's Day crafts couldn't be easier.
- Easy Crochet Shamrock- Use this intermediate free crochet pattern to make your very own crochet shamrock for St. Patrick's day. This easy crochet pattern calls for worsted weight yarn and an H hook.
Grab a hook and yarn for these delightful St. Patrick's Day crafts. The patterns featured in this creative collection will help you channel the luck of the Irish. Check out these 18 St. Patrick's Day Crochet Patterns and rediscover your love for the color green.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Fabric Postcards (and Fabric Postcard Ornaments)
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- Poinsettia Lace Ornament
- Chunky Lace Vest
- Snowglobe Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home