St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Bottle Toppers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and to celebrate this traditional Irish holiday, we decided to make some of these super cute Leprechaun bottle toppers. They can be made in under an hour and are really easy to make, too. All you need is a piece of green felt or fabric, stockings, cotton wool, black fabric, a soda pop tab, tinfoil, orange furry fabric and a glue gun. Bend the hat into whatever topsy, turvy, wonky shape you like and plonk the bottle topper onto your favorite green beer. P.S. - the kids would love to help make these."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
HolidaySpring, St. Patrick's Day
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- Crochet Spiderwebs Table Runner
- Crochet Candy Corn Earrings
- Crochet Business Card Holders
- Crochet Halloween Wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home