St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Bottle Toppers
By: Michelle Leslie from acraftymix.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and to celebrate this traditional Irish holiday, we decided to make some of these super cute Leprechaun bottle toppers. They can be made in under an hour and are really easy to make, too. All you need is a piece of green felt or fabric, stockings, cotton wool, black fabric, a soda pop tab, tinfoil, orange furry fabric and a glue gun. Bend the hat into whatever topsy, turvy, wonky shape you like and plonk the bottle topper onto your favorite green beer. P.S. - the kids would love to help make these."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
HolidaySpring, St. Patrick's Day
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Crochet Clover
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Crafts and Recipes free eBook
- Four Leaf Clover Charm
- How to Catch a Leprechaun
- St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold Crochet Pattern
- Thrifty Shamrock Magnet
- Mini Leprechaun Hats
- A Cute Shamrock and Leprechaun
- Tissue Paper Shamrock
- Pot of Gold Candy Holders
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home