Four Leaf Clover Charm
Starting with four green heart beads, it's easy to create a lucky four leaf clover pendant from The Bead Studio, perfect for St. Patrick's Day. Step-by-step photos help you with the process if you are new to beading. Make two for a set of earrings or turn one into a bracelet charm.
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose or crimp pliers
- 3 1 1/2" Headpins
- 4 Glass Heart Beads (We used 6mm Emerald)
- GS Hypo Cement (Or any clear drying glue)
- With 2 of the headpins add a heart, trim wire and make a small loop with the tip of the roundnose pliers, as small as you can.
- With the remaining headpin add one heartbead, the 2 looped heartbeads and the last heart bead, making sure all the points are facing the center.
- Wire wrap the the end of the headpin to make the pendant.
- Place down on a flat surface and glue the center of the clover to keep the beads in place. Before you glue consider how you will use the clover and direct the loop acccordingly.