Decorative Butterfly Soap
Turn ordinary soaps into decorative butterfly soaps with the help of a mold. These pretty soaps from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies make thrify gifts any time of year. Check of our Homemade Soap article for tips on making your own soap from scratch.
- Soap base, colorant
- Vegetable oil
- Modeling clay
- Arnold Grummer's Butterfly Ceramic Casting Mold
- Square soap mold
- Pearlescent powder
- Brush mold with oil.
- Form a 2" clay wall around outer edge of casting mold.
- Melt soap base following package directions.
- Spoon soap onto casting mold.
- Pour additional melted soap into square soap mold.
- Cool and remove both pieces.
- Adhere pieces with a little melted soap.
- Brush pearlescent powder onto cast for color.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Soaps"
Find tons of homemade and DIY soap projects here from a range of ingredients. Become an expert in soap making with great soap tutorials. Homemade soap saves both time and money.