Homemade Carpet Cleaner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Looking to get your carpet clean? Try our homemade carpet cleaning solutions that are as close as your cabinets. These solutions are mostly all natural and probably things you already have in your home. Get those carpets sparkling clean in no time at all. Give these homemade carpet cleaning solutions a try in your home. You will be amazed at the results! Needing more ideas for removing those really stubborn carpet stains?"
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Mod Podge Basics + 28 Mod Podge Crafts
Mod Podge vs. Decoupage: What's The Difference?
How to Remove Hot Glue from Any Surface
How to Remove Mod Podge
How to Wind Yarn Into a Ball
Does Mod Podge Dry Clear? + What To Do if It Doesn't
Knitting vs. Crochet
Mod Podge vs. Glue
How to Read a Yarn Label
24 Hot Glue Gun Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home