Mod Podge Soap Pump Tutorial
If you're tired of looking at the same old soap pump and are looking for a replacement soap pump, check out this Mod Podge Soap Pump Tutorial from Victoria Lavertu, which will show you how to create cheerful liquid soap dispenser pumps, perfect for a bathroom pump soap dispenser.
- A soap pump that's ugly/outdated/out of season
- Mod Podge
- Sponge brush
- Scrapbooking paper
- Scissors or cutter
- Pencil/marking utensil
- Ribbon or embellishment of your choice
- Hot glue gun
- Measure to see how much of the pump you want covered. Measure up to where the sticker goes, and measure around it.
- Cut your piece of paper to the measured size.
- Pull out your Mod Podge and apply it to where you need covered.
- Carefully place your paper onto the soap pump on the appropriate spot. Smooth the paper as well as you can.
- Apply the Mod Podge over the paper.
- Let dry and reapply another coat.
- Once it's dry, you can embellish as you wish.
- For the ribbon, line it up along the top and the bottom, and hot glue it on.