Pumpkin Spice Rebatched Homemade Soap Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"My neighbor gave me 100s of bars of hotel sample soap, so I rebatched them in to this pumpkin spice soap to use as hand soap. "
Primary Technique: Candlemaking/Soapmaking
- 1 cup soap flakes
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- Double boiler
- Soap mold
- Grate soap to get 1 cup of flakes.
- Add soap flakes and 1/2 cup distilled water to a double boiler.
- Heat, stirring occasionally until soap is melted.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and food coloring to desired color. Stir well.
- Spoon in to soap mold.
- Let sit until cool and pop out of the mold. Let sit until dry, about a week.
The soap I used was really dry. If you use handmade soap, you will use less water. Just add the water a tablespoon at a time until it melts and becomes thick and flexible.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home