Paper Bag Scrapbook
Use paper bags of any size to create your own scrapbook albums. Show off a special event like a family picnic or your kid's field day. Terri O and her kids made one together for Mother's Day and one for a fishing trip.
- Paper bags of any size. I used the smaller ones.
- Hole puncher if desired
- Glue stick or your favorite adhesive for paper and photos
- Scrapbook paper and embellishment of ANY kind
- Optional: tags and mini cards (These are fun to make to insert in the open ends of the bags. It’s like a secret compartment!)
- Use 2 or 3 bags depending on how many pages you want your book to be. Use more bags for more pages. I used 2 bags. Lay the bags on top of each other opposite ends and fold in half.
- There are several ways to create a binding. I used brads for one and stapler for another. You can also use a hole puncher and ribbon tied at the top. Whatever you use, go about ½ inch in from the edge of the book.
- If you use a stapler cover the staples with ribbon.
- Now comes the fun part…decided what order you want your pictures to be. Go thru your book and find all the little hiding places you can put pictures and special sayings. Cut your background papers to fit each space. Use tags and create mini envelopes to put messages or more pictures. Be sure to use all sides front and back!
- Remember anything goes! Don’t be intimidated just be creative and have fun.
Check out other projects like this one in our 17 Recycled Handmade Paper Crafts collection!