About Terri O
Celebrity Craft Expert and two-time Emmy Award winning TV personality Terri O is the go-to-gal for anything creative. As the creator of Terri O’s Super Simple™ DVD’s, Terri can show anyone how to be crafty with just about anything. Terri’s philosophy has always been Keep It Simple. As a busy mom and TV personality it’s the only way to get things done.
As a home arts expert, Terri O shares her passion for creativity through her website www.terriocraftprojects.com, a monthly newsletter, her ever growing creative community on her blog as well as her open door to facebook and twitter. On the website you’ll find free segments that feature creative projects, kits, tools, quick craft tips, 101 techniques and ideas on how to re-purpose and recycle items from around the house.
Terri O has been a featured guest on "The Early Show", the Discovery Channel, HGTV, TLC, PBS and host of "Crafting with Terri O" on QVC. Terri continues to write articles, contribute projects for newspapers and magazines, as well as weekly live TV segments and media tours.
Terri has two boys and lives in Arizona. A former TV news anchor, Terri can often be seen back in her local station crafting with her friends at Good Morning Arizona and Sonoran Living.
Terri O's Projects at FaveCrafts
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch