About Terri O
Celebrity Craft Expert and two-time Emmy Award winning TV personality Terri O is the go-to-gal for anything creative. As the creator of Terri O’s Super Simple™ DVD’s, Terri can show anyone how to be crafty with just about anything. Terri’s philosophy has always been Keep It Simple. As a busy mom and TV personality it’s the only way to get things done.
As a home arts expert, Terri O shares her passion for creativity through her website www.terriocraftprojects.com, a monthly newsletter, her ever growing creative community on her blog as well as her open door to facebook and twitter. On the website you’ll find free segments that feature creative projects, kits, tools, quick craft tips, 101 techniques and ideas on how to re-purpose and recycle items from around the house.
Terri O has been a featured guest on "The Early Show", the Discovery Channel, HGTV, TLC, PBS and host of "Crafting with Terri O" on QVC. Terri continues to write articles, contribute projects for newspapers and magazines, as well as weekly live TV segments and media tours.
Terri has two boys and lives in Arizona. A former TV news anchor, Terri can often be seen back in her local station crafting with her friends at Good Morning Arizona and Sonoran Living.
Terri O's Projects at FaveCrafts
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Crocheted iPhone Cozy
- Cute as a Button Snowman
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Fingerprint Snowman DIY Ornaments
- Grab & Go Crochet Bag
- 81+ Printable Flower Patterns
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts