Blooming Scrapbook Flowers
Add life to your scrapbook layouts with these Blooming Scrapbook Flowers from Reminisce. Making flowers from paper is a great way to add dimension and character to your layouts. You can also embellish picture frames, journals, and greeting cards.
- The Power of Flowers paper (SKU IB-001, Reminisce Paper)
- Embossing Folder
- Thumb Tacs
- Cut out the flowers from the Power of Flowers paper.
- Run the flowers through an embossing folder to add extra texture and dimension.
- Bend up the edges of the flowers to add some depth.
- Embellish with thumb tacs, markers, or whatever you'd like!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Scrapbooking"
Hundreds of free scrapbooking layouts, patterns and ideas. Features helpful tips for beginner scrapbooking with beginner scrapbooking ideas, free scrapbooking layouts, tutorials and more.
Sign Up for Free Projects
There are no records