Doctor Who Scrapbook Page
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This is a layout any whovian would love. I used my Cricut Explore and the Trendy T-Shirts cartridge to cut this awesome tardis-like phone booth."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Royal blue cardstock
- Black cardstock
- White cardstock
- Grey Core'dinations paper
- Black Core'dinations paper
- Glitter alphas
- Tiny alphas
- Paper trimmer
- Cricut Explore
- Trendy T-Shirts Cricut cartridge
- Phone booth info print out (optional)
Cut out the phone booth layers with your Cricut Explore and adhere them. I cut mine at 10.5 inches. I would recommend you cut it as large as possible as there are many tiny pieces.
Trim a grey sheet of Core'dinations paper to 11X11 inches and then sand it creating a neat effect when it shows the core colour.
Adhere your grey paper to a 12X12 sheet of black cardstock. This is the background to your layout.
Trim a black sheet of Core'dinations paper to 4.5X6.5 inches and distress it with sandpaper.
Trim a sheet of white cardstock to 4X6 inches. Adhere the white 4X6 onto the black mat, creating your photomat.
Adhere your photomat and phonebooth onto your background.
Stick your title on using alphas. I chose "Our Whovian."
An optional step is to include your phone booth info. I found an image online, trimmed it to size and glued it on.
This creates a tardis layout any Doctor Who fan would love!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hyperreality Sweater
- Elysium Scarf
- Sinum Bag
- Pastel Easter Wall Decor
- Rustic DIY Easter Decor
- Gorgeous Burlap Ribbon Cross
- Upcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks
- DIY Mini Bird Bath
- Recycled Gift Wrap Wreath
- Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home