Simple Plushie Tree Ornaments
These easy-to-make Christmas ornaments are so cute and a great use of scrap fabric. Trim your tree with these Simple Plushie Tree Ornaments from Heather Valentine in various colors and patterns. You could even use them to adorn gifts!
- scraps of fabric 4 1/2 inches x 4 inches
- 10-inch piece of ribbon
- scrap of felt
- Draw a long triangle (i.e., tree) that fits your scrap of fabric. Cut two pieces for each tree.
- Fold your 10-inch piece of ribbon in half and sandwich between the right sides of the triangle.
- Pin in place and straight stitch the long sides of triangle. Leave the bottom open.
- Stuff with polyfill. Fold ends under for clean finish and insert your folded strip of felt.
- Straight stitch everything closed.