We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Heather Valentine is the creative mind behind The Sewing Loft. She is a wife, mother, 4th generation seamstress and a former apparel designer. Her mission is to inspire others to think outside of the box with projects that keep the 3 R's in mind: Reduce, Reclaim, And Recraft. She loves sharing her skills with others and believes that mixing fresh ideas with something old is the perfect recipe to create new fun!
Heather is a graduate of FIT with a degree in design and patternmaking. Her apparel career includes working for some of the top designers in the apparel industry. This real world experience has exposed her to many areas of the industry and impressed the importance of a quality hand-made product.
Heather is excited to see her business growing and opportunities rising, including her most recent accomplishment, becoming a contributing editor to Green Child Magazine.
The Sewing Loft Website
The Sewing Loft Blog
The Sewing Loft Facebook
The Sewing Loft Twitter
The Sewing Loft Google+
The Sewing Loft Pinterest
The Sewing Loft's ETSY
Green Child Magazine Website
Heather's Free Craft Projects on FaveCrafts:
Home Decor Crafts
- Folk Art America Pillow
- How to Make a Pillow Form
- Pretty Peacock Pillow
- Plushie Bird Magnets
- Scrap Fabric Lamp Makeover
Summer & Spring Crafts
- Scrap Fabric Birds
- How to Sew a Lavender Sachet
- Sewn Felt Strawberries
- How to Make Felt Strawberries
- Always in Bloom Fabric Flowers
- Simple Button Tree Art
- Easter Bunny Finger Puppets
- Lovable Monster Doll
More Craft Tutorials from Heather!
- Personalized Fabric Bookmarks
- Felt Covered Wire Hangers
- Candy Filled Love Letters
- Felt Floral Clothes Hangers
- Simple Fabric Postcard
- Scented Spa Day Pins
Heather's Video Tutorials
- How to Sew a Mini Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
- Whimsical Lamp Makeover
- How to Make a Button Tree in Embroidery Hoop
- How to Make an Animal Love Stuffed Doll
- How to Make an Easy Stitched Belt
- How to Make a Fabric Embellished Postcard
- How to Make an Eco Paper Garland From Children's Books
- How to Make Candy Filled Love Letters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder