Wrist Warmers Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fingerless wrist-warmers are a great way to keep warm when typing at the computer or just when you want to show off your rings. Use this wrist warmer knitting pattern to knit a pair for yourself.
- Yarn: Bernat Satin (Solids: 100 g/3.5 oz or Ombres: 80 g/2.8 oz) 2(2) balls or Bernat Berella '4' (Solids: 100 g/3.5 oz or Ombres: 85 g/3 oz) 1(2) ball(s) or Bernat Super Value (Solids: 197 g/7 oz or Ombres: 142 g/5 oz) 1(1) ball
- Knitting needles: Size 5 mm (U.S. 8) or size needed to obtain gauge.
Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Make 2 alike
Cast on 45 sts.
1st row: P1. *K3. P2. Rep from * to last 4 sts. K3. P1.
2nd row: K1. *P3. K2. Rep from * to last 4 sts. P3. K1.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 2½ ins [6 cm].
Cont in stocking st (Knit on RS and purl on WS) until work from beg measures 9 ins [23 cm], ending with RS facing for next row.
Rep 1st and 2nd rows of (K3. P2) ribbing until work from beg measures 13 ins [33 cm], ending with RS facing for next row. Cast off in pat.
Mark 2 sts at cast off edge 2 ins [5 cm] in from each side edge.
Sew side seam.
Sew marked sts tog to form division for Thumb opening and Fingers.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Millionaire's Afghan
- Hand Crochet Chunky Blanket
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets