Easy Wrist Warmers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep your fingers free to work, type or search through your purse with this easy wrist warmers knitting pattern from Red Heart Yarn. These wrist warmers are a quick and easy knitting pattern for the chilly months.
- Yarn: RED HEART® “Collage™” 1 skein in 2250 Rose Dust
- Knitting Needles: 4.5mm [US 7] set of double-pointed needles.
- Stitch markers.
- Yarn needle.
Finished Length: 8”
Finished Hand Circumference: 7 (8)”
Gauge: 20 sts = 4”; 36 rows = 4” in Pattern stitch
Pattern Stitch: (multiple of 2 sts)
Rounds 1-2: *P2, k2; repeat from * around.
Rounds 3-4: *K2, p2; repeat from * around.
Repeat Round 1-4 for Pattern st.
Cast on 36 (42) sts. Join, taking care not to twist sts. Place marker for beginning of round.
Round 1: *K2, p2; repeat from * around.
Repeat Round 1 for 4”.
Beginning with Round 1, work in Pattern Stitch until piece measures 6 1/2”.
Shape Thumb Opening
Round 1: Bind off next 4 sts, work as established around.
Round 2: Cast on 4 sts, work as established around.
Work as established for 1 1/2” more.
Weave in ends.
For more yarn inspiration, visit Red Heart Yarn.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- 16 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
- Boucle Mittens and Matching Beret
- Wrist Warmers Knitting Pattern
- Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- Pom Pom Trimmed Fingerless Gloves
- Lettuce Green Arm Warmers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home