Helix Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Stop looking for a cool new knitting pattern because this Helix Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern will be the next thing you knit. This fingerless glove pattern basically consists of a 10-stitch wide strip that winds around the wrists and hands. You will learn how to knit fingerless gloves while knitting garter stitch with this fingerless gloves pattern, which is a lovely way to show off variegated yarn. Free knitting patterns like this one don't come up often, so take advantage of this offer as soon as you can.
Gauge stitches, rows, inches. Garter stitch only
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home