Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
These Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves from Onix Terevinto will only take you a couple hours to finish. This is one easy knit fingerless glove pattern.
- Worsted wool
- Straight knitting needles #6
- Cast on 36 stitches
- k2,p2 ribbing for 3 inches.
- Next row is a knit row, increase 4 stitches evenly, (40sts).
- Purl one row and knit another row.
- Thumb increase: knit 18 stitches, in the next stitch knit in front and back of next st( increase), knit 2, knit in front and back of next st, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 2nd increase= knit 18 st. knit front and back of next st, knit 4 stitches,knit front and back of next st , knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 3rd increase= knit 18 stitches, increase one in the next as above, knit 6 stitches, increase one, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 4th increase= knit18 stitches, increase one in the next stitch, knit 8 stitches, increase one, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 5th increase= knit 18 stitches, increase one, knit 10 stitches, increase one, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row , purl 1 row. knit18 stitches and put them on a holding needle, knit 14 stitches and leave them on the needle, place remaining 18 stitches on a second holding needle.
- work the thumb= knit 1 row and purl 1 row, then work k2,p2 ribbing for 4 rows. bind them off. pick up and knit 18 stitches from holding needle, knit 1 row, purl 1 row. k2, p2 ribbing for 4 rows. bind off.
- Repeat last instructions for second holding needle. sew seams together using your preferred method.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jan 05, 2015
Yes this pattern Is written wrong
nomadsab1994 17816 69
Jan 27, 2014
how to print pattern?
Feb 20, 2012
This pattern is full of errors. "Purl one row and knit another row." Then she starts the increase with knit. She keeps doing this throughout the pattern with a knit row following a knit row. The picture shows stockinette so veterans know what to do but this is really hard for a beginner to figure out and would be a mess if followed as written.
barbchaulker 92442 47
Sep 12, 2011
crboggs, yes! i noticed the same thing! i am just going to add a purl row, that seems to make sense?
Sep 12, 2011
I don't understand this pattern. Row 4 says to purl one row and then knit 1 row. The next row says to knit 18 stitches. This leaves a ridge instead of stockinette stitch. What is going on? In the picture, it just looks like straight stockinette all the way. Please advise.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use