Tsu Shi Tunic
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You won't find holey knitting patterns that are more stylish than this Tsu Shi Tunic. Get ready for compliments as you throw on this lightweight sweater that's perfect for summer and spring. Wear it jeans and layer it with a tank top and you'll have an outfit that's packed full of glamor.
Note: Piece is intended to have a blousy fit.
Bust 45 (52, 59, 65 1/2)"
Back Length 28 (29, 30, 31)"
In Openwork Pattern, 14 sts and 21 rows = 4"/10cm, using larger needles
Skp: Slip 1 stitch knitwise, k1, pass slipped stitch over. (1 stitch decreased)
Tbl: Through back loops
- Stitch.Rock.Love. Sheep(ish) from Caron (70% Acrylic/30% Wool; 3oz/85g, 167yds/153m) #0016 Teal(ish): 9 (10, 12, 13) skeins
- One pair size U.S. 9 (5.5mm) needles or size to obtain gauge
- One pair size U.S. 8 (5mm) needles or size to obtain gauge
- One circular needle size U.S. 9 (5.5mm), 16"/40cm long
- Stitch marker
- Yarn needle
Garter Stitch: Knit all rows when working back and forth; knit 1 rnd, purl 1 rnd
when working in the rnd.
Rib Pattern: (multiple of 4)
Row 1 (RS): *K2, p2; rep from * to end.
Row 2: Knit the knit sts and purl the purl sts as they face you.
Rep Row 2 for Rib Pattern.
Openwork Pattern: (multiple of 4 sts + 3)
Note: You may work pattern from text or Chart.
Row 1: K4, *k2tog, yo, k2; rep from * to last 3 sts, k2tog, yo, k1.
Row 2: *P2, yo, p2tog; rep from * to last 3 sts, p3.
Row 3: *K2, k2tog, yo; rep from * to last 3 sts, k3.
Row 4: P4, *yo, p2tog, p2; rep from * to last 3 sts, yo, p2tog, p1.
Row 5: K1, *yo, skp, k2; rep from * to last 2 sts, k2.
Row 6: P3, *p2tog-tbl, yo, p2; rep from * to end.
Row 7: K3, *yo, skp, k2; rep from * to end.
Row 8: P1, *p2tog-tbl, yo, p2; rep from * to last 2 sts, p2.
Front and Back are worked the same.
With smaller needle, CO 80 (92, 104, 116) sts.
Work in Rib Pattern until piece measures 5"/12.5cm from the beginning, ending with a WS row, dec 1 st at end of last row—79 (91, 103, 115) sts.
Change to larger needles and Openwork Pattern; work even until piece measures approx 18 (18, 19, 19)"/45.5 (45.5, 48.5, 48.5)cm from the beginning, ending with Row 8 of pattern.
Shape Sleeves (RS): CO 28 (28, 32, 32) sts at beginning of next 2 rows,
working CO sts in Openwork Pattern–135 (147, 167, 179) sts. Work even until
Sleeve measures 9 (10, 10, 11)"/23 (25.5, 25.5, 28)cm from the beginning,
ending with a RS row.
Change to Garter st; work even for 1". BO all sts.
Work as for Front.
Block pieces to measurements.
Sew side and bottom Sleeve seams. Sew top of Sleeve/shoulder seams, leaving
14"/35.5cm neck opening, or to suit.
With RS facing, using circular needle, pick up and knit 62 (64, 64, 72) sts
around Sleeve edge. Join to work in the rnd; place marker at beginning of rnd.
Work in Garter st for 2". BO all sts.
Using yarn needle, weave in ends.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pottery Barn Wall Organizer is an easy and fun way to get the look you love for less. A hanging wall organizer like this is… Continue reading: "Pottery Barn Wall Organizervideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Bunny For Easter
- Printable Easter Eggs [Free Download]
- Free Crochet Face Mask Pattern
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home